Consultations on the City's latest Noise Bylaw Proposals: January 28 to February 6, 2019
Just Announced - Make our Voices Heard
The City of Toronto is reviewing the Noise Bylaw and wants to hear from you! The review aims to introduce updates that reflect our growing and vibrant city, while enhancing the noise standards that protect the residents of Toronto.
You are invited to attend. Please pass this information on to others who may be interested.
There will be five public consultations seeking feedback on emerging Noise Bylaw updates:
1. Power Equipment (for example: leaf blowers) Monday January 28, 2019, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. North York Civic Centre Member’s Lounge (5100 Yonge St.)
2. Motor Vehicles Tuesday January 29, 2019, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Metro Hall, Room 310 (55 John St.)
3. Amplified Sound (for example: music from bars) Wednesday January 30, 2019, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Scadding Court Community Centre (707 Dundas St. West)
4. Construction Noise (for example: condo developments and residential infill) Tuesday February 5, 2019, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Centre for Social Innovation Regent Park Lounge (585 Dundas St. East)
5. General Prohibition (for example: general noise that is likely to disturb others) Wednesday February 6, 2019, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. The Garage (720 Bathurst St.)
Your feedback will be used to recommend updates to the Noise Bylaw in a report going to Council in spring 2019.
For further information:
EMAIL YOUR COMMENTS BY FEBRUARY 28 TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Please pass this information on to others who may be interested.
Sample social media posts: #CityofTO wants to hear from you! Help review noise bylaws at public consultations from Jan 28 – Feb 06. Learn more: https://bit.ly/2RpxBa4 @cityoftoronto @GetInvolvedTO
Have your say on #CityofTO noise bylaws! Attend public consultations from Jan 28 – Feb 06. Each consultation will focus on a particular portion of the bylaw. More info: https://bit.ly/2RpxBa4 @cityoftoronto @GetInvolvedTO